About Virtues Training
Virtues Training is an educational consulting and training organization headquartered in Bellevue, WA, serving the Pacific Northwest, the U.S., and international communities. Utilizing strategies and materials from The Virtues Project™, Virtues Training inspires the practice of virtues in character education in schools, in families, individuals, organizations, business, and communities.
Virtues Training designs training to solve problems, whether that is creating kinder, more caring and peaceful environments in schools, helping families speak positively, effectively, and respectfully to each other, or helping organizations reduce bullying, increase productivity, creativity, and excellence with integrity.
Since 2002, Virtues Training has worked with hundreds of educators, families, and organizations to bring the virtues to life. Owner Betsy Lydle Smith is an internationally known Master Facilitator with The Virtues Project™. She collaborates with other facilitators to bring excellence and expertise to every training.
Virtues Training empowers staff, students, and employees with five transformational strategies and 52 virtues. Virtues Training will help you resolve problems such as lack of integrity and respect, disunity, bullying, discipline and power struggles, while encouraging people to achieve their potential.
The Virtues Project™ was honored as a model program for families of all cultures by the United Nations. It is an international initiative being used in more than 95 countries worldwide.
For information about bringing Virtues Training to your school or organization, contact email@example.com today!
Virtues Training inspires, empowers, and transforms people to achieve their potential by living by their virtues. We help create an environment of respect, integrity, and excellence in schools, organizations, and families.
Our mission is to assist individuals, students, teachers, administrators, families, couples, and organizations to access, develop, and practice their virtues through training and facilitation, in the Northwest United States, nationally, and internationally.
- Commitment to Service. We give the best possible service in everything we do. Service is giving to others and wanting to make a difference in the lives of others.
- Integrity. We tell the truth and deal with others honestly and with tact. We "walk our talk."
- Unity. People of all ages, cultures, races, and faith traditions are people of virtues. Our goal is to include all people and create unity.
- Excellence. We strive for excellence in every thing we do. Excellence is practiced by preparation, consultation, and follow-through.
- Respect. We treat everyone with respect. We communicate clearly, say what we will do and do it.