The Virtues Project Educator's Guide: Simple Ways to Create a Culture of Character
by Linda Kavelin-Popov
Designed primarily for counsellors, teachers, caregivers and youth leaders, this is a guide to creating cultures of caring and integrity in our schools, childcare centers, and youth programs. It contains a chapter on each of the five strategies of The Virtues Project with methods, examples, and character awakening activities and practices for Grades K – 12.
- 52 Virtues honored by all cultures and traditions as "the best within us"
- Success stories and sample activities from around the world
- The "Virtue of the week" Program
- 10 Guidelines for School-Wide Discipline based on Restorative Justice
- Tips for the Transformation of Bullying Behavior
- Innovative methods for Peer Mentoring.
Paperback-ISBN 188039684x ITEM#-VEG 246 Pages (8.5" x 11" x .5") Published in 2000 by Jalmar Press, CA, USA ITEM#-V1EG $45.00 in English ITEM#-V4EG in Spanish